“Press Patreon { P } image icon below, for donation’s of “tip's”, button, too support my web-log "!.


A go fund me page too share !


PATREON BUTTON FOR DONATING

Narciso Yepes - Concierto de Aranjuez (2)

"Dancing rich's"!.

"Dancing rich's"!.
"Please click through by tapping oh the animation ,"dancing rich's too go into my photographic gallery"!.

"Translate, language's" !

Total Pageviews

Guitar Demos & Reviews Sweetwater

Sweet Honey Bee Lee Morgan - Topic

FELIX PASTORIUS BASS GUITAR

LEROY SIBBLES ; I NEVER KNEW TV !

Jackie Venson

Charles Mingus

Avant Garde Music posted a video to the playlist Victor Bailey.

SISTER ROSETTA THARPE; GODMOTHER OF ROCKIN ROLL.!

THE STORY OF THE BLUES

SPOTIFY JAZZ

BB KING; KING OF THE BLUES/ & GUITAR SUPREMO

LIGHTING HOPKINS: BLUES GUITAR, SUPREMO.

Sonny Boy Williamson (2)American blues singer & harmonica player

HUBERT SUMLIN

MARCUS MILLER

stanley clark

"MIX CLOUD STREAMING WIDGET"!.����

About Me

My photo
I am interested in Photography, Art and visual Imagery, which is creative, I also enjoy going Online to website that can be of use too me following or pursuing Photography. I read Literature on Philosophy, and aesthetic's, Art theory and Poetry. I have studied photographic design and photographic Art. I am willing to take commissions to make photograph's for anyone whom wants’ them done and available to discuss this too. I have some of my Photographic Artwork on various website's which show my artistic sensibility and have web-blog's on many social networking website's. I am trying to show my work to as many people as possible by the use of these website's on the internet because I believe it is important too show my Artwork to as many people as possible. I am an author on Photographic Art theory also an e-book called realistic images in writing, ideas of photographic imagery.

Friday 14 August 2020

Micah Shemaiah & Rassi Hardknocks - Legal [Official Video 2016]

No comments:

Personal Portrait of me

Personal Portrait of me
Lastfm profile

"Contact Form" !.

Name

Email *

Message *

My Personal Work; Photography

Blog Archive

Radio tuna

Online radio

radio